Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Crime Fighting Mom

Noona was playing around, and made this picture as a tribute to our mom's accident.



Instead of falling on her face, Mom got her black eye protecting Townsville from her evil nemesis, Driveway PavemenTormentor (Wow, that turned out to be more clever than I thought it was going to be. I'd better copyright that now while I have the chance). Go, Powerpuff Mom, go!

And so once again the Princess Blogonoke Universe is safe from heterogeneous concrete mixture attacks thanks to...

Powerpuff Mom!

Driveway PavmenTormentor© is property of me, Laura Loo. (heh heh, thank the good Lord for character maps).

Oh yeah, thanks you guys, for all the kind words and wishes you have for our mom :-). I'd post a picture of what she really looks like, but I think she might give me a black eye of my own if I did that. It's just nice to know there are some really caring people out there in SchmInterland, you know? Just so you know, the comments you left made me feel really good, and made Mom feel even better. She says thanks.

No comments: