Tuesday, November 02, 2004

NaNoWriMo is now!

So I made my first contribution to the novel. I didn't make it to the 1600 mark today. I should've started earlier, but it's hard for me to write when my parents are talking around me and the tv is on. The link to my profile is on the right. It contains what I've written so far, and the word count up to date.

Just to let you guys know, I probably won't be posting on the blog a lot this week. (I'll have to push the rice ceremony pictures just a littler farther into the future). The show that I'm in "Annie Get Your Gun" is going up and I'll have rehearsal every night this week, and performances on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Drop me an email if you want to come and need more information. Anyway, with the play and the novel, I don't know if I'll have time to post anything meaningful. I'll try to post something thought. At least one other thing this week besides this post :-). Wish me broken legs!

No comments: