Thursday, December 16, 2004

Christmas Cards and The Yay! Boo! Game

So I've been trying to get address for Christmas cards. I haven't sent any out yet, but I did buy them from Barnes and Noble. I was there shopping for some gifts and instead I bought a knitting book for myself and those cards. They're cute and little. Both the knitting book and the cards.

I don't actually have much to say about the Christmas cards, but I haven't had much to say about anything lately.

*bing* Oh! I forgot! I'm going to see Stink Pants #5 this weekend! Yay!!! But we'll be in Crapumet. Boo! But we'll only be there for a couple days! Yay!!! But then we'll be driving to Wisconsin. Boo! After we drive though, we'll be with Stink Pants' family and his adorable nephews! Yay!!!!

All right that's enough of the Yay! Boo! Game.

For those of you who don't know what the Yay! Boo! Game is, it's a game that the Troupe made up at one of our late night parties. Combine a bunch of college kids, half of which are drunk and the other half are high on caffeine (or both), with twenty hours of sleep deprivation and you get the Yay! Boo! Game.

It's very simple. First, you need a group of people that are bored, drunk, sleep deprived or all three. Then, someone needs to say something that's happy! Yay! Then someone else says something that's sad or pessimistic about the happy thing. Boo! Then someone else says something happy again! Yay! Then... I can't think of anything to say again. Boo! But you can't end on a boo. Yay!

And that's it.

So if you're ever at a party with a bunch of friends and you can't think of anything to do, play the Yay! Boo! game. Once you do it enough, they just start on their own. It's really weird, in a good way. Yay!

No comments: