Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Vacation is Over :-(. Back to work. Blah.

There are so many pictures to post! I had a great time on my vacation, even if I didn't get to see my sister as much as I would've liked, I did get to hang out with Stink Pants' family, so I guess it all works out.

First things first: Here is the new Penguin in Whey Pro (that's the name of my town.) She's very haughty.
Friga the Penguin

Here's a picture of the snow in Crapumet before Christmas. Blarrgh!
Crapumet Snow

Here's a picture of Stink Pants and me in Hodag Country at Christmas. Believe it or not, this picture was taken by Stink Pants' nephew, D-Man. Bonus points to anyone who can recognize the figure on Stink Pants #5's shirt!
Aren't we cute? Not cute-cute.  Dorky-cute.

I took this one while we were driving from Hodag Country to Orac. I left my mark on him!
road kisses!

What's missing from this picture?
My shiny hair!

This! Eleven inches of hairy love! I donated my hair to locks for love two years ago and it was just time to do it again.
My shiny hair on a chair!

Finally, here's what Noona, Wonka and I saw when we went shopping on New Year's Eve. Nerds are everywhere.
Biogeek?

And the just after we popped the cork at midnight, we saw the warning label on the cork.
Do not point cork at face

So that was my vacation. There are more pictures, of course. I can't go anywhere without taking a ton of frivolous pictures.

On another note, Stink Pants and I went looking for reception halls! Isn't that exciting!!!! Hurray! I'll make another blog for wedding stuff, just because I think the wedding stuff would take over this blog. I'll make another post about that later.

No comments: