Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Hotmail Sucks Donkeyballs!

llloo2181@hotmail.com is no more. Don't bother emailing there, I'm not going to use it anymore.

It all started when I told my pal C-Whore to email me her resume so I could help her find a job. I knew she would send it to my llloo2181 email address because that's the one she always uses. It's not the one I always use though.

I guess if you haven't logged into a hotmail account in a while, Hotmail deactivates it. I knew that, but I didn't think it had been a whole thirty days since I last logged in.

Apparently I was wrong.

I logged in today and found all my old messages wiped clean. They were all gone!!! All my emails from my gal pals, all the pictures I didn't have room for before Hotmail increased the storage space to 250 MB, all my lovey-dovey emails from Stink Pants #5!!!!

WAHHHHH!!!!


So they're all gone. In my panic after seeing the absence of my precious, precious electron correspondence, I logged into my Yahoo account knowing full well it's been a heck of a lot longer than a frickin' thirty days since I've checked that one.

The Yahoo messages were all safe though. Phew. Thank you Yahoo, for not being as ass-munchy as Hotmail. I still have a Hotmail account; it's the one that I check regularly so I shouldn't have to worry about it disappearing on me unless I go to Mars for thirty days.

Now I need to email all the people who don't look at this blog and let them know not to email me at my old alternate email address. Dammit, dammit, sonuvabitch.

No comments: