Friday, October 14, 2005

Picture Carousel

I'm just gonna dump some pictures in this post. If I were ambitious, I'd spread them out in a bunch of different posts, but I'm lazy.


More pictures of the mountain. Pretty!


Here's Roar doing his best Peanut impression (I swear, they look a lot alike in this picture.)


Meow tried to grab the camera. I got a close up of her dimple.


Here's Roar at his yearly check-up.



Mounds of siopao!


And a crappy picture of the sexy new laptop. Look at how big the screen is compared to my hand. Awesomeness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Elmo is funny in the siopao background. Hurray! Look at all of the siopao boys and girls!

Anonymous said...

You can see a dried milk trail in the corner of Meow's mouth!

Byagi said...

I just realized that I needs me a laptop!