Thursday, January 05, 2006

Live! From my Bedroom! It's Me! (no! not like that. Eww.)

Yes, my house is now wired for sound! (Wireless Internet = Sound.) Thanks to our pals at Speednet, we didn't have to go through any DSL installation mumbo jumbo, and my mad instruction-reading skills got the wireless router up and working. Hurray! Now I won't have to wait forever for pictures or movies to upload! Could that possibly mean more pictures and movies? Possibly...

Pictured!
Nippy cakes
Here are the kitties lovin' up those catnip pocket monsters I made them.

Movied!
Kitties eating Monsters! (no sound for this one, just so you know.)

Please enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean your gonna stay in bed all day and get sooooooper fat?

Anonymous said...

They still love them

Byagi said...

The twins - at first I thought I was seeing things, but it looks like you've got two furry bundles of joy.

Princess Blogonoke said...

Noona's got two furry bundles of joy. I've got one hairy bundle of nerdom.