Sunday, February 19, 2006

Blog Movie!: Germany's Singing Delight

We all have C-Whore to thank for this one. She's going to Germany for two weeks, and she sent me this little gem to tide me over until she gets back with stories :D



P.S. This movie is hosted by YouTube. I first saw a YouTube movie on Clay's Website Watch this clip. It's a clip from Kill Bill featuring Gogo and The Bride, where their movements are punctuated by sounds from Super Mario Bros 2. Just go see :). YouTube is free, so I'm thinking of switching all my videos to it so they won't be so grainy and they won't continuously loop with the sound slightly off sync.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WTF? Is that David Hasslehoff?

Also, thought I would mention that another of my friends is using vimeo for his video hosting. So far it works pretty good (www.fort-knight.com).


Aaron

Claytonian said...

holy crap I was thinking of posting this

Princess Blogonoke said...

Great minds, man, great minds...