Sunday, May 21, 2006

Jumping on the Bandwagon

Here's stuff I got from other people's blogs that I felt I had to share :)

From Samantha's Blog:


My pirate name is:

Bloody Mary Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


From Clay's Blog:


From Drew's Blog:
10 YEARS AGO I WAS:
15 and probably starting Driver's Training. This was the year I had to skip out on a trip to New Orleans with my parents and my sister so I could risk my life driving around the high school parking lot with a lot of other would-be drivers. I think this was also the summer that the handbell choir (yes I was in the church handbell choir) went to Indiana for Festival.

5 YEARS AGO I WAS:
20 and at the end of my sophomore in college. I think I spent that summer reading books and hanging out with my friend Angie. Man, I don't think I've seen her since. I oughta call her.

1 YEAR AGO I WAS:
24. Working at my dad's office and newly separated by 500 miles from Stink Pants #5. Just look back in the blog. I used to post more back then :)

YESTERDAY I:
went to Grand Momma MG's house for a birthday party for a Filipina that I hardly know. Mom says that in the Philippines, it's common for people to celebrate their birthday every year. I met a bunch of Filipinas that I have never met before. The good thing about Filipino parties: I am not short. Woo! (Stink Pants, we gotta visit the Philippines).

I also got to hang out with one of the flower girls in my wedding! She's 3 years old and really shy, but by the end of the day, she was asking me all sorts of questions and playing with my hair! Yay!

5 FOODS I ENJOY:
1. Sushi
2. Thai tea
3. DQ Mr. Misty! (not Artic Rush. That new name is a lie!)
4. Baklava
5. Almost any pastry

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
1. "Why God" from Miss Saigon
2. "Jackson Cannery" by Ben Folds Five
3. "Mama, A Rainbow" from Minnie's Boys
4. "Soon It's Gonna Rain" from The Fantasticks
5. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler

5 THINGS I WOULD DO WITH 100 MILLION DOLLARS:
1. Save a bunch of it for Stink Pants' and my future children
2. Make my parents retire
3. Build a theatre that I get to run
4. Give some money to Noona and Wonka
5. Travel around with Stink Pants #5, then buy a big house and fill it with stuff

5 PLACES I WOULD RUN AWAY TO!
1. Nice, France
2. The Philippines
3. Japan
4. China
5. The Land of Oz

5 THINGS I WOULD NEVER WEAR:
1. monkey fur
2. solid gold platform shoes
3. dead squirrels
4. pants made out of pearls
5. a poison ivy ballgown

5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS:
1. Futurama
2. Whose Line is it Anyway?
3. Almost any anime (almost...)
4. Family Guy
5. Charmed (I started watching it two months ago on TNT and I can't stop.)

5 BAD HABITS:
1. I keep a freaky weird sleep schedule
2. I spend too much time on Yohoho! Puzzle Pirates
3. I laugh when people fall down
4. I lack the drive to do any sort of housework
5. I get annoyed too easily

5 BIGGEST JOYS:
1. Stink Pants #5!
2. I love annoying Stink Pants #5!
3. Babies!
4. The Theatre (acting/writing/attending etc.)
5. singing and playing piano

3 comments:

Byagi said...

Mine was Black Jack Vane - Sounds dirty, for some reason.

Princess Blogonoke said...

hahahaha. I have no idea why, but I first read your pirate name as "Black Van Damme" Bwahahahaha!

Anonymous said...

andy sez:

You'll be glad to know that the ninja video brought work U of M's well-hidden Laboratory for Intelligent Structural Technologies to a grinding halt... twice.