Thursday, May 17, 2007

Picture of the Fortnight (or so): Pictures of Lenny

I actually did start a new post about being a extra, but I'm sleepy and I have to be up early. So! To tide you over, here are some pictures sent to me by andy. These pictures, sent to me by andy, have the sole purpose of letting us giggle at Lenny. Maybe when his lovely little girl grows up, she too can share in the amusement we derive from these pictures.

I think these are pictures from our alma mater's production of "Bus Stop" where Lenny played a singing cowboy. If I remember correctly, andy and ish thoroughly questioned the sexual orientation of Lenny's mustache.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A: We require a simple offering of furry lip and bare chin.
L: Well, I am too busy scratching myself.
A: Let's be diplomatic.
L: Of course, Techies ... have a reputation of scruffiness to consider.
A: Madman! You're a madman!
L: Furry lips and bare chins ... you will find plenty of these outside of Detroit.
A: No man threatens a messenger!
L: You bring weird requests of facial hair to my city steps. You insult wearers of goatees everywhere. Oh I have chosen my words carefully. Perhaps you should consider wearing a goatee.
A: This is blasphemy! This is Madness!
L: This is Michigan Tech!!! (Kicks the messenger in the balls.)

Anonymous said...

andy sez:

Thank you, Laura.

Amanda said...

Yes, thank you Laura, and Andy.