Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Extra! Extra!: Static-X Destroyer Video

Warning: Clicking on the following link will send you to a metal music video. Do not click if your type of rock is not of the metal persuasion.

Static-X Destroyer Video

I'm in the audience, jumping around and screaming. Sometimes I'm carrying a sign. You'll know me by my black hair and open mouth :)

Gotta look close though. Ahh the joys of knowing someone who does background work. That day was so fun. It made me want to be a roller derby girl. I actually considered it for a couple days but pain makes me a sad panda.

Addendum:
Blah, should've checked youtube first. Ah well, you can see it here instead.

6 comments:

DC said...

Yay, I'm leaving you a message! No "smeh" for me.

That is a hilarious music video. You could probably use the singer's hair to kill someone.

Princess Blogonoke said...

But did you see me in it?

DC said...

Barely... I think... like once towards the end?

Princess Blogonoke said...

Man, I oughta just stop telling people about stuff I'm in. Meh.

Princess Blogonoke said...

I'm on the bottom right when there's about 56 seconds left in the film (on that little counter down there)

DC said...

56 seconds? That's right in the middle of a roller-skate racing bit. Huh.