Monday, September 13, 2004

Website Tested, Laura Approved: PowerPuff Girls Portrait Studio

PowerPuff Girls Portrait Studio 2.0

Here's me.

The Print Screen Button is awesome. Here's how I got that screen shot of me. Go to the link above and design yourself a PowerPuff Girl/Boy. When you're finished, press the Print Screen Button. Then open MS Paint (or IrfanView or PhotoShop or some other picture program). Under Edit, click Paste. That's it! Your screen shot should appear. This way is probably much easier than downloading the software they recommend.


Here's Mom.

I couldn't find hair that exactly matched my mom's style, but I found one that matched what her hair looks like when she gets out of bed in the morning (haha!). Mom has trendy glasses, because she's always got trendy glasses. In place of a trendy purse and shoes, I gave her a cape, because I think capes are awesome and trendy. Mom's in the city, because she's shopping. You'll notice she's yelling. She used to do that a lot when Noona and I were little.


Here's Dad.

Dad's in a sloppy room, because that's what the house looked like when Mom went away for a week. He's wearing shorts because that's what he usually wears around the house, when he doesn't have to see patients. I gave him a purple shirt because he usually doesn't care what he's wearing when he's lounging around the house. Dad's also sporting a top hat. I don't know exactly why I did that. I just think Dad in a top hat is really funny.


Here's Noona.

As you can see, she's enjoying a piece of pizza on the beach. She's wearing a one-piece swimsuit. I think she usually wears a bikini when she hangs out by the water, but I guess they don't let you design a kindergarten superhero in a bikini.


Here's Wonka.

Of course, he's with Noona at the beach, but he's snorkling under water. I think he likes scuba diving, that's why he's there. Hey, there's a crab on the bottom of the sea! Maybe he's catching them for Noona, because she likes them so much.


Here's Stink Pants #5

Stink Pants #5 designed this and used MS Paint to alter his appearance after he created his PowerPuff self. He made his skin even paler. Apparently even the lightest skin tone wasn't light enough for Stink Pants #5. He also changed the color of his cape from purple to teal. This picture had me laughing for five minutes straight, I kid you not.

So go out there and design yourself a picture. If you email it to me, I'll post it here so we can all enjoy it!

No comments: