Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tagged!

Apparently, back in August I was "tagged" by Princess Pinoy. Umm... Sorry I haven't checked your livejournal in a while! You say you don't use it anymore though, so *cough* what'syournewblog *cough cough*

Anyway:

Once you are tagged you MUST write an entry about 6 weird habits/things you do/odd information, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names.

1. I have been playing Puzzle Pirates for more than a year, and I'm almost too emotionally invested to stop.

2. Because of YPP and this blog, I now have friends that I've had for over a year that I've never actually met face to face.

3. I'm a sucker for mugs. For some reason, if I see a cheap, unique mug, I'll probably buy it (and cheap as in less than $1. No $10 mugs for me, unless there is something Sanrio-related on it.)

4. While I haven't mentioned it on the blog, I was chosen to participate in the "Princess Pop Star" kareoke contest on our honeymoon cruise and came close to winning. They called our state room and asked me if I'd compete! Also, I won a $20 Target gift card for my singing talents while I was being a paid audience member for a TV game show here.

5. I recently spent about $80 on various eye shadows. I plan on sharing it with Noona though, if she sees some she likes that I don't mind parting with :)

6. I still have Thank-you cards that I haven't sent out yet. Doh.

I tag Clay, Samantha, Amanda, Reverend0, the German Infanta, and andy (yes andy, I know you don't have a blog. Just post your answers here. I'm curious, teeheheheehee!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

andy sez:

I'll get to it... eventually.

Princess Blogonoke said...

Thank-you cards away! Woooo!