Thursday, July 21, 2005

ALL NEW LAYERED ACTION! NOW WITH ADDED SEXINESS!

Those of you who know me know that my hairstyle has not changed in the last ten or so years. It's always been the same, long, black and straight. I tried one time the summer before I was a freshman in high school to get my hair permed into a long crown of curvacious curls. What I got was a head of frizz and puff. After that, I vowed not to do anything different with my hair except for the occasional trim by my sister Noona, which just consisted of keeping the ends even.

Not anymore!
All new Hairstyle Action!Here is my new hairdo! Complete with extra layered action! This picture was a little dark though, so I took two more.


Awesome bright and shininess!This first one was okay, but I couldn't help myself. I took another extra layered action picture with added sexiness!Now with added Sexiness!


It looked better right after I left the salon because The Coolest Hairdresser Ever was nice enough to curl and style my new do. I'm serious, that chick is awesome. She came with the highest recommendations from my mom and Hoochie Momma. I went to her with no idea what I wanted done, and I came out with something that wasn't drastic, but just the right amount of different for my tastes.

Granted, it's not a whole lot different, but for me this is a big change.

Why did I decide to let my hair go under the razor, you ask? Well, I felt tired of my original hairdo (or lack thereof) and I figured if I get a haircut now and don't like it, my hair will have time to grow out before my wedding next year.

So, how do I look?

No comments: