Friday, February 02, 2007

Filipino Prisoners Dancing!

I could've posted about Stink Pants' and my new car, or about the treasure of plays that rediscovered in my old desktop, but instead I'm going to post about this!

First, go see the Algorithm March at Clay's blog here. You'll like it. I was mesmerized by the ninjas.

Then! Come back here and see 967 Filipino prisoners do the Algorithm March. Wooo!

Prisoners doing the Algorithm March


After that, watch the Filipino prisoners dance to Bebot by Black Eyed Peas. Don't forget to chant Filipino! when appropriate.

Go here to see the original Bebot video.

About 4 minutes in, they start doing the cha-cha. Guess Filipinos criminals have to take dance lessons before they get caught by the police so they don't get beaten up for their poor dance skills.

Prisoners dancing to Bebot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what kind of car did you get?

Princess Blogonoke said...

A Ford Escape Hybrid. I'll post pictures and our reasons for choosing it in the next post. Not now though, I have to hurry and finish this scrapbook page before all my Troupe friends come here and beat me down for being a crappy procrastinator.

I still haven't thought of a name for our car yet.

Amanda said...

Naw, we'd only beat you down if you skipped out on the extravaganza in April. You're going, aren't you?

Claytonian said...

shwaa, I just posted this a few minutes ago. Oh wells, it's cool enough for two blogs.

Princess Blogonoke said...

My scrapbook page is done, and I'm trying to convince Stink Pants that it's a good idea that we both go.

Amanda said...

It's a GREAT idea that you both go. Come on ... even Bill's going ... and that's the time of year when he's so busy that he all but stops sleeping and then goes blind. You don't want to skip out on Bill, do you?

Perhaps I should send you bribes?

Princess Blogonoke said...

Bribes are always good. Extra vacation days for Stink Pants would be even better, because my sister is also getting married next year and that will also eat up vacation time.

I will probably be going, regardless of Stink Pants's vacation status. I just need to know if I'll have a pair of Stinky Pants in tow.