Sunday, January 28, 2007

Website Tested, Laura Approved: I found my likeness in a bag of M&M's.

If you've been reading the blog for a while, you'd know that I've made a couple parallel universe/weird, cartoon incarnations of myself. Here they are!

Powerpuff Laura and Family

South Park Laura and Stink Pants

Well, I've made more! Here are Laura and Stink Pants #5 as little chocolates in a tough, candy shell.

M&M Laura

You'll notice my hair isn't exactly right. Well, there weren't many hairstyles to choose from, and of those, only this one had sideswept bangs.

M&M Stink Pants #5

Stink Pants #5 is sporting some robot arms, because he wanted them. His eyes are weird. I gave him those because I thought it would be funny. Haha!

If you want to make one of yourself, please do! You'll find the generator here at
http://www.becomeanmm.com/. Use the prt sc trick and send me your picture! I'll add it here.

prt sc or print screen trick:
  • Make sure the image you want is all the way on the screen. (Don't cut the top of your head off like I tend to do).

  • Then, open a photo/image program like Photoshop or MS Paint or Irfanview (Irfanview is free. Heeheehee!)

  • Paste your image into your program by pressing ctrl-v or clicking "Edit" (at the top) and selecting "Paste"

  • Now you can edit your picture or make it smaller or whatever. Or you can email the raw picture to me and I can fix it so it looks pretty!
Tada!

No comments: